Next Session: Thursday 25 September 2014 (Full) - 9am - 4.30pm - Christchurch
30 October 2014
4 December 2014
- Christchurch - Flyer
or phone 0800 366 370 to discuss
Please contact us to discuss your requirements, in-house courses are available.
Phone now (0800 366 370) to be notified of our next course.
Do you think you need it? Chemsafety can help
- Chemsafety offers Approved Handler training that covers the substances that you use
- not all hazardous substances require approved handlers
- you may be able to manage quantities below the threshold
discuss your situation with one of Chemsafety’s HSNO specialists
- Chemsafety approved handler courses address the specific requirements of your substances
- Chemsafety has been providing approved handler training since 2006, and has two Test Certifiers on staff.
- Chemsafety open courses include attendees from a variety of industries – users of similar substances are grouped together
- Training is held in Chemsafety’s new seminar room with catered lunches, or at your premises.
- Chemsafety’s presenters are chemistry graduates (but we won’t bamboozle you with jargon) with many years experience assessing chemical storage and handling across a broad range of New Zealand workplaces.
- What about other personnel?
Those not requiring approved handler training will still benefit from our “general chemical safety and awareness” courses. Don’t forget training is required under the Health & Safety in Employment Act.
- Other training topics include:
Safety data sheets, Exempt laboratory, HSNO for managers, Asbestos awareness, Workplace air quality, Noise.
call to discuss tailored courses
We welcome your call to discuss how we can help you
0800 366 370 -