Next Session: Thursday 28 May 2015 (Full)
25 June 2015 - Christchurch
30 July 2015 - Christchurch
27 August 2015 - Christchurch
24 September 2015 - Christchurch
29 October 2015 - Christchurch
3 December 2015 - Christchurch
or phone 0800 366 370 to discuss
Please contact us to discuss your requirements, in-house courses are available.
Phone now (0800 366 370) to be notified of our next course.
Do you think you need it? Chemsafety can help
- Chemsafety offers Approved Handler training that covers the substances that you use
- not all hazardous substances require approved handlers
- you may be able to manage quantities below the threshold
discuss your situation with one of Chemsafety’s HSNO specialists
- Chemsafety approved handler courses address the specific requirements of your substances
- Chemsafety has been providing approved handler training since 2006, and has two Test Certifiers on staff.
- Chemsafety open courses include attendees from a variety of industries – users of similar substances are grouped together
- Training is held in Chemsafety’s new seminar room with catered lunches, or at your premises.
- Chemsafety’s presenters are chemistry graduates (but we won’t bamboozle you with jargon) with many years experience assessing chemical storage and handling across a broad range of New Zealand workplaces.
- What about other personnel?
Those not requiring approved handler training will still benefit from our “general chemical safety and awareness” courses. Don’t forget training is required under the Health & Safety in Employment Act.
- Other training topics include:
- Safety data sheets, Exempt laboratory, HSNO for managers, Asbestos awareness, Workplace air quality, Noise.
call to discuss tailored courses
NB: Chemsafety can only certify classes 2-5, 6, 8, 9. We are unable to certify agrichemicals, pesticides, explosives or veterinary medicines.
We welcome your call to discuss how we can help you
0800 366 370 -